Thursday 15 March 2018

Baby Shower Card



I was asked by a neighbour to make a baby shower card for her daughter who's first baby is due in six weeks, so I have stitched Ann's Paper Art Patterns from the Hobbyjournaal Yearbook 2008/2009, the theme for the baby shower is all in silver and white so this card is also made in silver and white, I have stitched the patterns with Gutermann thread No 7009, I embossed the white cardstock using Creative Expressions Embossing Folder Love Hearts No EF-079 and die cut a silver heart with chains using Joy Crafts Die No 6002/0990, I have added a googly eye to the duck and silver gems to finish. Thank you for looking.

1 comment :

  1. Sue this is the best baby card that I have seen for such a long time, it is out standing.
    You should be so very proud for yourself.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete